ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING – Sedgley Park Rugby Union Football Club Ltd
In accordance with the Articles of Association, the Board of Directors hereby give formal notice that the Annual General Meeting of Sedgley Park Rugby Union Football Club Ltd will be held in the Clubhouse on
Saturday 26th September, 12 p.m. PROMPT
- Chairman’s Opening Address
- Apologies for absence.
- Minutes of the Limited Company, under the new Articles/Constitution format, held on 3rd May 2018.
- Report of the Company Secretary.
- Report of the Chairman of Rugby.
- Report of the Honorary Finance Director.
- Review and adoption of Annual Membership Fees.
- Club Report by Chairman
- Election of Directors. In accordance with the Articles of Association the following Directors retire by rotation:
SJ Ward, CD Wilkinson and GE Roberts were all re-elected in 2019 and have served 1 year as Chairman, Secretary and General Director respectively and have one year left to serve.
P Ratcliffe, SR Harrison, DH Smith, RL Wilkinson and D Wild were all re-elected in 2019 as President, Treasurer and General Directors respectively and have served their 2 year term. Accordingly there are the following Director vacancies on the Board – Chairman, Secretary and 3 General Directors.
- Any other business applicable to the Annual General Meeting and previously notified in writing to myself Secretary@sprufc.co.uk or c/o the Clubhouse at least 7 days in advance of the meeting.
- President’s Closing Remarks
Note 1 – A Nominations Sheet has been posted on the Notice Board in the Clubhouse and all bona fide nominations for the vacant positions are welcomed. We appreciate that not all members are visiting the club at this time, so if you wish to nominate yourself for a position, please email Secretary@sprufc.co.uk, including the name of a proposer and seconder. This must be done at least 7 days prior to the AGM.
Note 2 – The Financial Report for 2019-20 is now available and will be presented at the AGM. If anyone wants to review this before the meeting please request a copy from Chairman@sprufc.co.uk.
Please be punctual as it is in everybody’s interests that the meeting starts on time.
Be the first to comment