ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING – Sedgley Park Rugby Union Football Club Ltd
In accordance with the Articles of Association, the Board of Directors hereby give formal notice that the Annual General Meeting of Sedgley Park Rugby Union Football Club Ltd will be held in the Clubhouse on
Thursday 5th May, 8 pm PROMPT
- Chairman’s Opening Address
- Apologies for absence.
- Minutes of the Limited Company, under the new Articles/Constitution format, held on 22nd May, 2021.
- Report of the Company Secretary.
- Report of the Chairman of Rugby.
- Report of the Honorary Finance Director.
- Review and adoption of Annual Membership Fees.
- Club Report by Chairman
- Election of Directors. In accordance with the Articles of Association the following Directors retire by rotation:
P Ratcliffe, SR Harrison, DH Smith, RL Wilkinson, and D Wild were all re-elected in 2020 as President, Treasurer and General Directors respectively have served their 2 year term. Accordingly, there are the following Director vacancies on the Board – Chairman, Secretary and 3 General Directors.
SJ Ward, DC Bulcock and GE Roberts were all re-elected in 2021 as Chairman, Secretary and General Director respectively and have one year left to serve.
- Any other business applicable to the Annual General Meeting and previously notified in writing to myself Secretary@sprufc.co.uk or c/o the Clubhouse at least 7 days in advance of the meeting.
- President’s Closing Remarks
N.B. – A Nominations Sheet has been posted on the Notice Board in the Clubhouse and all bona fide nominations for the vacant positions are welcomed. We appreciate that not all members are visiting the club at this time, so if you wish to nominate yourself for a position, please email Secretary@sprufc.co.uk, including the name of a proposer and seconder. This must be done at least 7 days prior to the AGM.
Please be punctual as it is in everybody’s interests that the meeting starts on time.