This is a reminder that the Club Annual General Meeting will take place on 11th May at 8pm.
All Members are encouraged and welcomed to attend.
As an additional incentive, the President has offered to buy everyone’s first pint.
Please be prompt. The Agenda is below:
1. Chairman’s Opening Address
2. Apologies for absence.
3. Minutes of the Limited Company, under the new Articles/Constitution format, held on 5th May, 2022.
4. Report of the Company Secretary.
5. Report of the Chairman of Rugby.
6. Report of the Honorary Finance Director.
7. Review and adoption of Annual Membership Fees.
8. Club Report by Chairman
9. Election of Directors. In accordance with the Articles of Association the following Directors retire by rotation:
SJ Ward, DC Bulcock and GE Roberts were all re-elected in 2021 as Chairman, Secretary and General Director respectively and have served their 2-year term. Accordingly, there are the following Director vacancies on the Board – Chairman, Secretary and 1 General Director.
P Ratcliffe, SR Harrison, DH Smith, P Cihlar, J Crous and A Hughson were all re-elected in 2022 as President, Treasurer and General Directors respectively and have one year left to serve.
10. Any other business applicable to the Annual General Meeting and previously notified in writing to myself Secretary@sprufc.co.uk or c/o the Clubhouse at least 7 days in advance of the meeting.
11. President’s Closing Remarks